1. Go to the Library's online catalog, click on on the top tool bar (dark blue).
2. On the next screen click on "Fairfield Purchase Request ."
3. Fill out the "Suggest to Purchase Form" online. Boxes with an * on the form are required fields and must be filled in. When you have finished completing the information requested, click on the gray box labeled "Submit."
4. Your form is automatically emailed to the Library. A confirmation message will appear on the screen.
5. Click on "Return to the form" when the confirmation message appears.
Please note: The decision to purchase an item is based on the Library's selection criteria. If your recommended item is purchased, a "Hold" will be automatically placed for you. You will be notified if the Library is not going to purchase the item.