1. Go to the Library's online catalog, click on on the top tool bar (dark blue).
2. On the next screen, click on "Renew My Materials"
3. Enter your Fairfield Public Library patron barcode number (no spaces, no letters) and then, click on the "List Charged Items" box. [Note: Your patron barcode number can be found on the back of your library card.]
4. The next screen lists the titles of the materials that you have checked out. Click on the radio button for "Renew Selected Items" or "Renew All."
If you clicked on "Renew Selected Items," you must check the box in the Renew column for the item that you want to renew.
5. Click on the gray box labeled "Renew Selected Items."
6. A message will be displayed showing what was renewed and what the new due dates are.
If an item was not renewed, you will get a message explaining why.
7. When you are finished, remember to click on the button to insure your privacy.